I am so excited to be a part of the incredible 9th annual Succeed with ADHD Telesummit, July 15-19, 2019.
Are you ready to get your ADHD Awesome on? Then join us for the largest most informative ADHD event of the summer!
Here are the details:
When: July 15-19, 2019 (Catch my interview- Remembering & Visioning Boards: Restoring Hope, Healing and Finding Direction with ADHD on July 18)
Where: Your home, office, beach, or anywhere you have a phone or computer
How: You can be part of it by signing up HERE
Cost: FREE – That’s right! The Succeed with ADHD Telesummit has always been and always will be FREE to listen to each day’s topics for 24 hours!
This 9th telesummit will continue providing you with benefits like:
- Gifts just for joining – FREE SWAT Swag Bag delivered to your inbox! This year’s SWAT Swag Bag has even more goodies with free stuff from VIP Telesummit Sponsor – Linda Roggli, ADHD Palooza and incredible sponsors like Shell Mendelson, Luz Jaramillo, Susan Lasky, Kelly Biltz and more!
- Amazing speakers – 25 ADHD experts from around the world, including me, will be in the “interview booth” with Laurie Dupar of Coaching for ADHD and the iACTcenter. We’ll share life-changing ADHD information, strategies for success, and easy-to-use practical tools!
- Some of your favorite experts – Alan Brown, Dr. Ari Tuckman, Dr. Billi Bittan, ImpactADHD, Linda Roggli, Shell Mendelson, and many more!
- New experts from the global ADHD community – like Luz Jaramillo, Eliza Broadbent, Kate Bee, Lynn Miner-Rosen, Dr. Michelle Frank and Shaun Roney.
- Easy access –You’ll get an email each morning with a link to the 5 topics for that day. Access them for free for 24 hours.
We’ll share their most up-to-date tips, strategies, and systems for succeeding with ADHD so you can:
- Reframe negative thinking
- Empower yourself to deal with ADHD challenges
- Understand what your sex life has to do with your ADHD relationship
- Learn about why so many people with ADHD self medicate with alcohol and what you can do about it
- Empower your children to be more resilient, understood and successful
- Organize and declutter your home or office
- Manage your ADHD symptoms with diet and nutrients
- Learn how menopause impacts your ADHD physically and mentally
- Know the difference between hunger and craving and if you’re a sugarholic.’
- Feel confident sending your child off to college or limiting screen time (without losing your mind)
- Achieve peace and happiness by understanding your best ADHD working conditions
I hope you will take ADDvantage of this incredible free opportunity:
‘See’ you soon!