Dr. Billi is a well-versed and accomplished speaker with extensive international, nationwide and local speaking experience regarding ADHD, education, learning disorders and expressive arts therapy. She has appeared on local radio shows and has spoken at many local CHADD events in the San Fernando Valley.
Additionally, she has made guest appearances and recorded interviews for the ADHD Awareness Expo as well as the ADHD Telesummit, discussing her trademark LEVERAGE system for ADHD as well as sharing her inspiring personal journey with ADHD. Dr. Billi’s speaking style is both uplifting and inspiring – she has a unique gift of being able to connect with the audience on a personal level, since she has firsthand knowledge and personal experience with many of their struggles as a child, an adult, a professional and a parent with ADHD.
A sample of her speaking topics include:
- A Roadmap for Successful ADHD Management: The LEVERAGE System
- Bypassing Adolescents’ Resistance to ADHD Coaching: Movement and Play Strategies That Will Transform Un-Coachable Clients into Happy, Successful Young People
- Setting the Stage for Successful ADHD Management with Expressive Arts Therapy: The AttentionB Method
- Become the Chief Executive of Your Executive Functions
- The Important Connection Between Emotions and Motivations for People with ADHD
- My Personal Journey From ADHD to a Ph.D.
- Expressive Arts Therapy as an Emotional Regulation Tool for ADHD
- Eight Simple Steps to Leverage ADHD to Your ADDvantage
- When Words Are Not Enough: Advanced Parenting Techniques for ADHD That Work!
- Non-Verbal Communication as an Educational Tool to Enhance the Learning/Teaching Process for Teachers and Students
- Overcoming Executive Function Deficits at School
- Managing Your Life with ADHD: Juggle to Snuggle