Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
• Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
AttentionB, LLC may have the occasion to collect anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion at a later time.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
AttentionB, LLC may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from http://attentionb.com/ and our subsidiaries.
AttentionB, LLC and our subsidiaries may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
AttentionB, LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
AttentionB, LLC may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
• Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon AttentionB, LLC and/or our website;
• Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of AttentionB, LLC; and
• Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of http://attentionb.com/ and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13
AttentionB, LLC does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to ContactUs@AttentionB.com . If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
AttentionB, LLC shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.In addition, AttentionB, LLC is a licensee of TRUSTe. The website is also secured by VeriSign.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
AttentionB, LLC |
15720 Ventura Blvd, Ste 421 | Encino, California 91436
Terms of Site Usage
Terms and Conditions of Site Use for AttentionB.com.
AttentionB provides all information on this and it’s subsidiary websites (including the underlying HTML files that implement the hypertext features, hereinafter this “Site”) exclusively under the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Ownership, License and Restrictions on Usage
- All right, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights) in the Site belongs to AttentionB.Except as expressly provided below, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, under intellectual property rights.
- You are hereby granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited license to view, reproduce, print, and distribute insignificant portions of materials retrieved from this Site provided:
- the Site and its information are used only for personal, informational, and non-commercial purposes; and
- you do not modify any of the materials.
Except as expressly provided above, no part of this Site, including but not limited to materials retrieved therefrom and the underlying code, may be reproduced, republished, copied, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means. In no event shall materials from this Site be stored in any information storage and retrieval system without prior written consent of BEG.
- Use, duplication, or disclosure by or for the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in Federal Acquisition Regulations System (FARS), 48 C.F.R. §52.227-19 and Department of Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation System (DFARS), 48 C.F.R. §252.227-7013.
2. User’s Grant of License
By submitting information to AttentionB through this Site, you:
- grant AttentionB the right to use, reproduce, download, print, display, adapt, modify and distribute the information in any form for any purpose, and
- warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all rights in and to the information and that use of the information by AttentionB will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
AttentionB knows how important privacy is to you and is committed to honoring your privacy. Your personal information will never be shared or sold to any third party.
In order to ensure that AttentionB is able to provide high-quality services that are responsive to patient needs, AttentionB employees may need to access your accounts and records on a case by case basis to investigate complaints or other allegations or abuse. AttentionB shall not disclose the existence or occurrence of such an investigation unless required by law. The information you provide is the information that we will be capable of accessing. Therefore, if you do not wish to share any personal, contact, financial or other sensitive information, please do not do so.
- You may provide hot links to this Site provided:
- you do not remove or obscure by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice or other notices on this Site,
- you give AttentionB notice of such link by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and
- you discontinue providing hot links to this site immediately upon the requested of AttentionB.
- This Site may provide links to other sites on the Internet. These sites are not under the control of AttentionB. The inclusion of a link to a site does not imply endorsement or sponsorship of the site by AttentionB. You acknowledge that AttentionB is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency or any other aspects of the content of such sites.
- This site is provided on an “as is,” “as available” basis and AttentionB expressly disclaims all warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement. While AttentionB makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on the Site, AttentionB does not endorse, approve or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or efficacy of such information. Use of such information is voluntary, and reliance on it should be undertaken only after an independent review of its accuracy completeness and efficacy.
- AttentionB disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind, resulting from, arising out of or any way related to:
- any errors in or omissions from this Site and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors;
- any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through hot links in this site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions therefrom;
- the unavailability of this Site or any portion thereof;
- your use of or inability to use this Site; or
- equipment or software in connection with this site.
6. Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances shall AttentionB, or any officer, director, employee, subcontractor, agent, successor, or assignee of AttentionB, be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation, attorneys’ fees and lost profits) in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with, this Site, including its content, regardless of whether such alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence or strict liability. In those jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, AttentionB’s liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
- Upon the request of AttentionB, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AttentionB and its officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, agents, successors, and assigns from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site.
7. Governing Law; Jurisdiction
These Terms of Site Usage shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, USA, as they apply to agreements made and solely performed therein. Disputes arising hereunder shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the state or federal courts located in the State of California, and you further agree and submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such disputes.
8. Entire Agreement; Severability of Agreement
These Terms of Site Usage incorporate by reference any notices contained on this site and constitute the entire agreement with respect to your access to, and use of, this Site. If any provision of these Terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
9. Acceptance of Terms of Site Usage
By using this Site, you signify your agreement to these Terms of Site Usage and any additional terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced herein. If these Terms of Site Usage are not acceptable in full and if you do not otherwise agree to them in their entirety, you must immediately terminate your use of this site.
10. Changes to Site and Terms of Site Usage
This Site and these Terms of Site Usage may be changed by AttentionB with or without notice. Please review this page on a regular basis for any such changes. Continued use of the Site following any change constitutes your acceptance of the change.
How to Contact Us
AttentionB, LLC |
15720 Ventura Blvd, Ste 421 | Encino, California 91436