One-on-one coaching strategy session with Dr. Billi Bittan, M.A., Ph.D., Neuro-Cognitive-Behavioral/Expressive Arts Therapist, and Certified ADHD Coach. Professional member of International Coach Federation (ICF), ADHD Coaches Organization (ACO) and Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA).
Why choose Dr. Billi as your coach?
With over 35 years of experience, Dr. Billi has helped countless clients unleash their own potential, boost inspiration, confidence and motivation, and discover how they can leverage ADHD to their fullest ADDvantage. In your coaching sessions with Dr. Billi, you will learn how to:
- Identify your unique talents, strengths and interests
- Express yourself clearly and communicate more effectively
- Look at ADHD from a positive perspective
- Regulate your emotions and impulses through healthy outlets
- Feel more confident, inspired and motivated
- Be more accountable to yourself and others
- Get and stay organized
- Manage time more efficiently
- Set SMART goals and achieve them
One-On-One ADHD Coaching Strategy Session Includes:
- Eye-opening strategy session to identify your particular challenges
- Analysis of your Leverage ADHD Test results
- In person, phone, or video session available
- Clarify personal goals and begin to design a roadmap for success
- One post-session email check-in (one week after our session)
For me, Dr. Billi’s approach is unique in that it addresses my unique self. She has lots of tools in her toolbox from which to choose. Each session is a discovery of a different way of looking at the same life dilemma. Her techniques leave me with something to grapple with, something to relish, something to apply.
I have found Dr. Billi’s Leverage ADHD System to be both accessible and effective. The information is presented in bite sized pieces and is easily digestible. One aspect of the system that is most appealing is its flexibility. I am very happy to have met Dr. Billi, and have achieved greater effectiveness, both professionally and personally, through her Leverage ADHD system and coaching.