Twelve one-on-one coaching sessions with Dr. Billi Bittan, M.A., Ph.D., Neuro-
Cognitive-Behavioral/Expressive Arts Therapist, and Certified ADHD Coach. Professional member of International Coach Federation (ICF), ADHD Coaches Organization (ACO) and Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA).
Why choose Dr. Billi as your coach?
With over 35 years of experience, Dr. Billi has helped countless clients unleash their own potential, boost inspiration, confidence and motivation, and discover how they can leverage ADHD to their fullest ADDvantage. Over the course of your 12 coaching sessions with Dr. Billi, you will learn how to:
- Identify your unique talents, strengths and interests
- Express yourself clearly and communicate more effectively
- Look at ADHD from a positive perspective
- Regulate your emotions and impulses through healthy outlets
- Feel more confident, inspired and motivated
- Be more accountable to yourself and others
- Get and stay organized
- Manage time more efficiently
- Set SMART goals and achieve them
Monthly Coaching Package Includes:
- 12 sessions spread over 3 months
- Bi-weekly or weekly appointments available
- In person, phone or video sessions available
- Complimentary AttentionB newsletter
- FREE autographed copy of “Mastering the Art of Success” by Dr. Billi
- Unlimited email access (for questions, check-ins, follow-ups, reminders, progress updates, etc.)
- Union Today member discounts available (proof of membership required)
GET DISCOUNTED RATES: Financing Options/Retainers/Incentive Payment Plans Available
I am giving Dr. Billi 5 stars as she did what I thought was impossible. In 10 weeks she had my stubborn senior high school son do things he had refused to do all his school years. He never told me, but I saw him start using his smart phone as a calendar. A miracle! He said he was smart and could remember everything he needed. His ADD added to his mess and very little got accomplished. Second miracle – since he is so smart, he said he never needed to study and besides, the school work was boring and stupid. A few days ago, he came into the room to tell me his plans for studying for his finals in a few weeks. Needless to say, I was too shocked and pleased to say a word. I just smiled. The less I said the better. I look for action and results and I have gotten both in a few weeks with my son and Dr. Billi.