Well, You Can!
Ordinary people rarely set out to become extraordinary but that doesn’t make what they do and the impact they have on the world any less. Combine your life experience, advanced learning about the science of ADHD, and the art of coaching to help others succeed with ADHD.
As a person who lives with ADHD, when I discovered ADHD Life Coaching and experienced firsthand the tremendous impact it could have, I knew that’s what I wanted to do. Not only did I learn the strategies and skills that helped make sense of my own life, but I also found positive perspective, a new lease on life, and a productive way to channel my creativity and unique talents to help others. Soon it was clear to me that living my best life meant being in service and support of those living with ADHD.
It may sound scary to consider changing your career to an ADHD Life Coach or choosing ADHD Life Coaching as your first career. Perhaps, ADHD Life Coaching sounds challenging. The truth is, everything is a bit scary until you begin and the most rewarding pursuits in life provide some level of challenge. I’ll be honest, the journey hasn’t always been easy, but it has always been worth it.
You can change your life and the lives of countless other people with ADHD. You don’t have to wear a cape and tights to be a hero, but if you choose to, that’s okay too (just make sure to remember your spangly briefs)!
If you’re still with me, that’s a good sign and reaffirms that you are a person interested in creating a positive impact in the lives of others and that ADHD Life Coaching might be the path for you. You can change your life and the lives of countless other people with ADHD!
So, you may be wondering, “How do I become an ADHD Life Coach?” Well, there’s no better place to start than with the support of my colleague, Laurie Dupar, and International ADHD Coach Training Center (IACTCenter). Laurie and IACTCenter will help prepare you to be a world-class Certified ADHD Life Coach.
The next International Coach Federation (ICF) approved Certified ADHD Life Coach Training Program (CALC) Starting September 10, 2018!
When you train at the IACTCenter, you get:
- A full year of ADHD Life Coach training approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF). This prepares you to apply for your coaching credential by the ICF and earns you the credential as a Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC).
- ADHD Life Coach training curriculum that addresses the global, cultural and emotional impact of ADHD. Including topics such as the emotions of ADHD, ADHD across the lifespan, and natural and medical treatment options for ADHD.
- The most up-to-date, comprehensive information on ADHD taught by Laurie Dupar, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner and 15+ year veteran ADHD Life Coach. Access Laurie’s unparalleled expertise in both the neuroscience of ADHD along with the skills and art of coaching.
- A unique holistic approach to ADHD Life Coaching that appreciates coaching the whole person, not just their ADHD. The IACTCenter’s in-depth approach provides the “why” underneath the ADHD symptoms and challenges combined with specific ADHD Life Coaching skills.
- Comprehensive Training Curriculum (classes soon to be offered in Hebrew by Dr. Billi) + Experiential Coaching Labs + The Most Advanced Interactive Teaching Technology. Observe, listen, ask questions, practice coaching skills, and receive detailed feedback from expert faculty, so you’re fully prepared.
- + More
Class sizes are limited, so you get the individual attention you deserve. No Hidden Costs.
At the IACTCenter they provide client referrals to start your practice and 30+ hours of training on how to build a thriving ADHD Life Coaching business. Gain confidence and begin accruing the client-coaching hours needed for certification. And you’ll have lots of fun!